University of Leeds, U.K.
Length of program:
The department offers three programs:
1) Professional Doctorate in Paediatric Dentistry (3 years)
2) MSc in Paediatric Dentistry (2 years)
3) PhD (3 years) in Paediatric Dentistry
Associate Professor Jinous Tahmassebi BDS, MDentSci, FDS RCS (Eding), FRCD (Canada), PhD
Type of Degree:
Yes to natives
- EU Citizens: £20,500
- Non EU Citizens: £44,500
- EU Citizens: £16,500
- Non EU Citizens: £40,500
International Students Accepted:
13th January each year
Program Start Date:
1st October each year
- A recognised undergraduate degree in dentistry (BChD or BDS equivalent). Postgraduate experience equivalent to at least two years full-time clinical practice for all new graduates, and at least 1 year immediately prior to the commencement of the course for graduates of 3 years or more.
- 2 X 2 Photos
- Dean's letter
- Letters of Recommendation
- Dental School Transcripts
- English requirements for candidates for whom English is not their first language:
- IELTS: 7.0 overall with not less than 6.5 in every skill
- TOEFL: 580 (paper based) and 240 (computer based).
- 94 TOEFL iBT with minimum scores of 20 in listening, 23 in reading, 23 in speaking and 24 in writing.
- Financial guarantee and deposit
Dental School’s - Departments Web Page
Applications and Additional
Associate Professor Jinous Tahmassebi
School of Dentistry
Tel: +44 113 343 3955
Fax: +44 113 343 6140