The following subjects are to be covered :
- Basic Sciences
- Aspect of management, administration and ethics
- Diagnosis and treatment planning
- Behavioural science and patient management sedation/general anesthesia
- Restorative dentistry
- Dental Traumatology
- Oral surgery/Oral medicine/Oral pathology/Maxillo-facial surgery.
- Children with special needs/Medically compromised.
Students should have an understanding at the following levels
COMPETENT TO :
At this level students should have a sound theoretical knowledge and understanding of the subject together with an adequate clinical experience to be able to resolve clinical problems encountered, independently, or without assistance.
KNOWLEDGE OF :
The students should have a sound theoretical knowledge of the subject, but need have only a limited clinical experience.
FAMILIAR WITH :
Students should have a basic understanding of the subject, but need not have direct clinical experience or be expected to carry out clinical procedures independently.