University of Leeds, U.K.
Length of program:
The department offers two programs:
1) Professional Doctorate in Paediatric Dentistry (3 years)
2) MSc in Paediatric Dentistry (2 years plus 1 optional further year of clinical experience)
Associate Professor J. Tahmassebi
Type of Degree:
Yes to natives
- EU Citizens: £20,500
- Non EU Citizens: £44,500
- EU Citizens: £16,500
- Non EU Citizens: £40,500
International Students Accepted:
13th January each year
Program Start Date:
1st October each year
- A recognised undergraduate degree in dentistry (BChD or BDS equivalent). Postgraduate experience equivalent to at least two years full-time clinical practice for all new graduates, and at least 1 year immediately prior to the commencement of the course for graduates of 3 years or more.
- 2 X 2 Photos
- Dean's letter
- Letters of Recommendation
- Dental School Transcripts
- English requirements for candidates for whom English is not their first language:
- IELTS: 7.0 overall with not less than 6.5 in every skill
- TOEFL: 580 (paper based) and 240 (computer based).
- 94 TOEFL iBT with minimum scores of 20 in listening, 23 in reading, 23 in speaking and 24 in writing.
- Financial guarantee and deposit
Dental School’s - Departments Web Page
Applications and Additional
Associate Professor Jinous Tahmassebi
School of Dentistry
Tel: +44 113 343 3955
Fax: +44 113 343 6140